Accurate Dorwin fiberglass windows are the best solution for light commercial projects such as schools, hospitals, historical buildings, institutions and apartments blocks.
Accurate Dorwin’s commercial fiberglass windows are a smart solution for LEED Platium and Net-Zero Energy projects. The energy efficient and low-maitenance longevity makes it the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) material of choice, while its durability makes it suitable for any climate. Whether its a new installation or a retrofit, fiberglass windows provide a product that’s superior to other materials.
Here is a list of recent high-profile projects:
Enermodal Engineering -- Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Putney Field House -- Putney, Vermont, USA
Note: First Net-Zero Energy Secondary School Building in the United States.
- Highest energy-savings/ energy efficient performance
- Low-maintenance longevity
- Strong, resulting in slimmer frames and larger viewing area
- No premature fading like vinyl, chipping or rotting like wood
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) material of choice
- Fastest growing window frame of choice in North America -Durable in any climate, hot or cold
To learn more about the fiberglass difference, see our Why Fiberglass section.